Your Mind—Friend or Foe?
Your thoughts are the building blocks of the life you desire. My Mind Is Not Always My Friend is a blueprint to show you how you can examine your thinking and change it.
Steven J. Fogel will show you how to
- Confront outside challenges (and inner demons) by changing the way your inner mind views them and reacts to them.
- Get out of your own way so you can live every day to the fullest and in the present.
- Become fearless so you can always be at your best.
- Identify and manage behavior that up till now has been disruptive to the life you would like to lead.
- Behave in ways that are in harmony with your goals.
- Recognize when the voice in your head is likely to lead you to self-destructive behavior.
- Develop the self-awareness to recognize our set ways of being and to overcome them and let them go.